5 Exterior Design Ideas for Maximum Curb Appeal
Your home’s exterior is the first thing your neighbors and potential buyers will see of your home. Therefore, it’s what decides your property’s curb appeal and is basically what creates the first impression of your home and its occupants. The better the exterior looks, the more curb appeal you have and the higher your home can go on the market. With that said, it’s vital that you maintain or even improve your home’s exterior design.
In this post, residential roofing contractor YES Contracting Services discusses the five exterior design ideas for maximum curb appeal.
- Siding Material – When it comes to your home’s siding, you have a wide variety of options to choose from such as cedar, vinyl, aluminum, steel and other siding materials. To increase your curb appeal, you’ll want to balance durability with aesthetics. That way your siding can have a long lifespan and look stylish in the process. Having a hard time choosing your siding? You can always consult with the siding installation experts of YES Contracting Services for advice. They carry a wide variety of siding materials such as vinyl, wood, fiber cement, and aluminum. They can even install it for you if you’re inexperienced in doing so.
- Exterior Color – Now that you’ve chosen your siding material, it’s time to choose your exterior’s colors. While doing so may sound a bit overwhelming, there are effective ways to go about it. The safest approach is to select two tints from the same color strip but a few shades part. Choose between light and dark shades for the body and whichever of the two you didn’t choose can be used for the trim. Experimenting with colors is another effective way to make your home look as appealing as possible.
- Right Roofing – Of course, your home’s roofing can play a huge factor as well. There are numerous roofing materials you can choose to enhance your home’s curb appeal. Choose a roofing material that can give you aesthetic appeal and durability at the same time. That way, you and the potential buyer will not just have a sturdy roof but you can raise your property value as well. To install a new roof in your home, hire the new roof installation experts of YES Contracting Services for quality workmanship.
- Landscaping – The way your yard looks can either attract many potential buyers to your home or turn them away entirely. There are numerous ways you can apply proper landscaping techniques to get maximum curb appeal such as researching local soils and native plants. If you’re having any difficulties in this field, you can always consult greenhouse staff and landscaping experts for advice on what plants you should have in your home.
- Lighting – Lighting is important to every home, especially during the night time. Proper lighting is important to keep your home safe and add nighttime appeal as well. Aside from your usual fixtures, you can add outdoor lights around your home to give it additional appeal during the night.
Turn to YES Contracting Services for your home maintenance needs. We are your leading provider of commercial roofing and residential roof replacement services. Give us a call at (844) 811-0681 or fill out our contact form to get a free estimate. We serve homeowners in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia.
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
AREAS WE SERVE:
Address: 3611 North Roan Street, 37601 Johnson City, USA
© All Rights Reserved | 2021 YES Contracting Services
General Contractor Licenses. TN: #72270 NC: #81321